Coatings & Inks
Coatings & Inks Market Research Reports and Data - IAL
IAL has been involved in researching the paints, coatings and inks sectors for over 40 years.
Following the acquisition of Information Research Ltd (IRL) by BRG in 2000, the majority of the coatings consulting business has been transferred to IRL, which specialises in Paints and Coatings market research and single client studies and reports for these markets.
IAL does carry out market research reports into specific areas of the coatings and inks business, in particular, polyurethanes, UV Curing and printing inks.
Areas of Expertise:
- Automotive OEM coatings
- Automotive refinish coatings
- Powder coatings
- Industrial coatings
- Wood coatings
- Radiation curing
Examples of Multi-client and Proprietary Studies
- The European Market for Oil Repellent Coatings (Research/Report)
- The European Radiation Curing Market (Research/Report)
- Future Potential Use of Blocked Isocyanates in Powder Coatings in Europe (Research/Report)
- Perceived Requirements for On-board Maintenance Products in the Marine Sector (Research/Report)
- The Market for Furniture Coatings in Germany (Research/Report)
- The Market for Furniture Coatings in Sweden (Research/Report)
- Business Potential for Plastic Pigments in Europe (Research/Report)
- Customer Buying Behaviour in the Global Market for Paint Additives (Research/Report)
- The Asia-Pacific for Pigments for Coatings (Research/Report)
For a full listing of all multi-client studies and examples of proprietary work in the Paints and Coatings area, please visit our sister division IRL