- Maximizing market positioning versus a key player or players
- Comparative analysis that benchmarks each competitor's model with that of the client's in order to identify the 'best in class' features
- Understanding of competitor capabilities and strategies in a specific product, service or functional area
- A review of internal processes in order to improve them against the competition
- An assessment of the best delivery model for key customer segments
- An evalution of key competitors future strategies and the fit of their operating model with this
- Identifying key points of differentiation and/or competitive advantage
Enables the client to benchmark itself against 'best in class' processes in order to optimize its internal operations, products and performance, ultimately improving market share and maximizing profits.
Benchmarking can be conducted within a specific segment of the chemical industry in order to establish the client's position versus other key players or within wider industry sectors believed to provide 'best in class' examples of operations and processes.
IAL Chemicals' benchmarking programs deliver key takeaways and recommendations to the client in terms of product or process improvement, as well as identifying key areas of competitive advantage and threat.
We are expert in benchmarking all parts of the value chain, from raw material supply, to technical service. We provide an understanding of 'what is best' and how it is achieved, including:
- What 'best' means in terms of a specific chemical processes, manufacturing technology, sales and marketing functions, distribution strategies, technical service or any part of the value chain
- Important tactical information to improve operational effectiveness, both as a defensive and offensive measure to win new customers and defend an existing customer base
- Strategic strengths and weaknesses that can be exploited by the client
- A detailed comparative analysis that benchmarks the client's product/service proposition or business process against other leading organizations