Business Model Analysis
- Profitability analysis of an organisation for a specific business division, product/service, region or country.
- Identification of critical activities that 'add value' and provide an organisation with its competitive advantage.
- Customer Value Analysis: determines key drivers of customer value.
- Optimisation of client's own business model or for product differentiation.
- Assessment of alternative commercial models.
- Facilitating effective outsourcing decisions and supply chain management.
- Evaluating the benefit from cost versus structural changes to a value chain.
- Maximising market positioning versus a key player.
Enables clients not only to defend, grow and maintain their competitive position against key market players but also to inform internal strategies and processes.
IAL's Business Model Analysis profiles an organization at a global, regional, country or product level. It can cover chemical companies and/or those organizations servicing the industry, including: suppliers, distributors, and sub-contractors.
It provides detailed information on organizations' cost structures, operating models, current capabilities and future strategies, as well as highlighting areas of key competitive advantage. It enables the client to directly benchmark its own business model and drives the assessment of potential cost efficiencies in order to maximize profits.
IAL's Business Model Analysis program provides detailed, validated insight into an organization, including:
- The underlying economic logic of an organization.
- The operating structure, behaviour and dynamics of a business model.
- The customers, products, sales channels and the revenue structure.
- The structure of the organization's value chain.
- A breakdown of the key activities at an individual functional level.
- The level of value added to an organization through the means of cost advantage or differentiation.
- Strategies from key activities that will enable the client to attain sustainable competitive advantage.
- The position of an enterprise within its value network and the nature of its business relationships.