Monitoring and Forecasting
- Regular assessment of the level of threat within the client's market landscape
- Early warning of changes in supplier or market activity
- Identification of new market entrants likely to pose a future threat
- Assessment of the impact of a client's planned future strategy on the market
- Continous evidence on key regulatory or technology changes within a market
Designed to provide clients with continuous insight into key changes in the market landscape and dynamics.
Monitoring Programs provide data on a monthly or quarterly basis with a facility to receive "flash reports" on topics that require immediate action. The program's focus is continuously reviewed in conjunction with the client, to ensure the research remains relevant and timely.
The programs can be used to anticipate and prepare for changing trends in the market place in terms of the supplier landscape, pricing and technology trends, customer behavior and environmental dynamics.
Each monitoring program is assigned one or more director level executives plus a dedicated analyst team whose skills (linguistic, function and industry) match the requirements for the project. The directors provide the expertise necessary to translate the evidence collected into relevant and actionable strategy. The executive team leads discussions with the client around key areas of focus for subsequent months of the monitoring program, as well as providing implications and recommendations on an ongoing basis.